Love Hina Lyrics
Love Hina Opening Lyrics
Love Hina Ending Lyrics
Love Hina OVA Lyrics and other songs
- Bari Bari Otenba  ( Energetic Tomboys )
- DAME DAME!!  ( Stop!! Stop!! )
- Densetsu no Onsengame  ( Legend of the Hot Spring )
- Egao no Mirai e  ( Future of Smiling Faces )
- Happy Happy Rice Shower
- Haru da Mono!
- Heart Wa Wow Wow  ( Wow Wow Heart )
- Heat Up Up Girl
- Ii Yu Da Na  ( What a Nice Hot Spring )
- ITSU MADE MO, DOKO MADE MO
- Kasa Ga Nai No Yo  ( Now I Don't Have a Parasol )
- Kimi Saeireba
- Koi no Tenshi Mai Orite
- Kokoro wa HACHA MECHA Carnival
- Mainichi ga Otenki  ( Good Weather Everyday )
- Mirai e no okurimono  ( Presents for the Future )
- Nante SUTEKI na
- Osoroi no SHIRUBAA RINGU  ( Matching Silver Rings )
- RA MUUN na kibun de
- RABU RABARINSUU  ( Love Labyrinth )
- RAMUNE Iro no Natsu
- RIDDO-kun no Daibouken  ( Liddo's Adventure )
- Sakura Saku
- Shinken  ( Seriousness )
- Shinobu no Touban Nisshi  ( The Work of Hiding the Diary )
- Smile For You
- Sweet Blue Days
- Tsuki no gotoku  ( Like the Moon )
- Watashi no Uta ~Shinobu&Nyamo Ver.~  ( My Song ~Shinobu&Nyamo Ver.~ )
- WINTER WISH
- Yakusoku  ( Promise )
Take a look at the argument of Love Hina Song Lyrics:
Keitarou had great difficulty getting into his chosen university, and little luck in meeting women. He volunteers to take over running his grandmother's home, in a desperate attempt to go into seclusion and prepare for his entrance exams. His plans are ruined when he learns the "hotel" is in reality a dormitory for all children ... And it comes with some serious distractions.
Now that you know the argument, take a look at Love Hina Lyrics also called ラブひな 歌詞
About Love Hina
You can learn more about Love Hina Song Lyrics:
Love Hina ( Japanese: ラブ ひな, Hepburn: Rabu Hina ) is a Japanese manga series which Ken Akamatsu wrote and illustrated.This was serialized from 21 October 1998 to 31 October 2001 in Weekly Shōnen Magazine, with Kodansha compiling the chapters into 14 volumes of tankōbon. The series tells Keitarō Urashima's story and his attempts to find the girl he made a promise to enter the University of Tokyo with as a child.The manga was licensed for an English-language release in North America and the United Kingdom by Tokyopop, in Australia by Madman Entertainment, and in Singapore by Chuang Yi.
Kodansha also published two novelizations of Love Hina, written by two screenwriters of anime series.
Both novels were later released by Tokyopop in North America and the United Kingdom. A twenty-four episode ani.Bandai Entertainment has licensed the anime series, unique, and OVA for distribution in North America. The license was obtained in July 2007 by Funimation, who released a television series boxset in February 2009. The series is also licensed by Madman Entertainment in Australia and by MVM Films in the United Kingdom.The series has proved to be highly successful worldwide, both commercially and critically.
In Japan, the manga sold more than 16 million copies needed; more than 1 million anime DVDs were sold as well.
The manga's English release has been reprinted several times. Both anime and manga have won several industry awards in Japan and North America, as well as critics' acclaim..
Hope you found useful this information about Love Hina Lyrics also called ラブひな 歌詞